Sunday, November 1, 2009

Top Entrecard Droppers Of October, 2009 For Shirley’s Tech Zone

Entrecard is a social advertising network for bloggers where members drop on the Entrecard widgets of other members for Entrecard (EC) credits when they visit the blogs of these members and members also are able to buy advertising space on a fellow member’s widget with Entrecard (EC) credits. The Entrecard widget of a member is placed on the member’s blog.

 

I’m an Entrecard member and as a result have an Entrecard widget on placed on my blog so that Entrecard members who visit my blog can drop on my widget and notify me that they visited my blog and also earn Entrecard (EC) credits for dropping on my widget. Other Entrecard members too can buy advertising space on my Entrecard widget with Entrecard (EC) credits.

 

So as a reward for all the members of Entrecard who have visited my blog and dropped on my Entrecard widget, I’m going to list the top 10 droppers here. Thank you to every member of Entrecard who has visited my blog and who also reads my blog frequently. I also thank all visitors and readers of my blog who are not members of Entrecard for visiting and reading my blog. I really appreciate all your visits to my blog and readings of my blog :).

 

The Top 10 Droppers Are:

  1. Momspective
  2. Computer Help and Advice
  3. Momspective Reviews
  4. Tech Plazaa
  5. HARD Lifestyle Blog
  6. Mike’s Blog Marketing Tips
  7. The Divine Miss Mommy
  8. IndoContest
  9. Wii Mommies
  10. Yellow Bearded Freak

 

So all Entrecard members and non-members of Entrecard keep on visiting and reading Shirley’s Tech Zone. I love you all :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment