Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shirley's Tech Zone Has Now Moved To Shirley's Zone Dot Com

Hello everyone, this is Shirley. I'm writing this post to inform you all guys about my move to Shirley's Zone, which is now my new and current blog. That's where I'm blogging now.

I didn't announce this early enough because I had a lot of things to do with Shirley's Zone since I started it in December 2009 and I'm now a bit free to announce it to you guys so sorry for being late about it :).

At Shirley's Zone I share blogging tips, entrepreneurial tips, personal development tips, resources for bloggers, twitter web services, and wordpress plugins.

So I'm there now and I want you guys to join me there. I appreciate you all being with me here all this while and I know that you will join me there too.

Thanks and see you there :),

Shirley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment