Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No Email Client in the Windows 7 Beta

There is no email client or email program pre-installed in the Windows 7 Beta. So if you want to send and receive emails on the Windows 7 Beta, you will have to download the Windows Live Mail because the Windows Live Mail is officially compatible with the Windows 7 Beta. The Windows Live Mail is a free email client or email program from the Microsoft Corporation. The Windows Live Mail is part of the Windows Live Essentials. The Windows Live Essentials is a group of free Windows Live programs or softwares from the Microsoft Corporation.

To download and use the Windows Live Mail for free, go to the official download page of the Windows Live Mail.

 

4 comments:

Joel said...

I use the Windows Live Essensials often. They are very useful. Thanks for the blog :)

Shirley said...

Yes, they are very useful, Joel. I use them too and I love them :) . You are also welcome, Joel :) .

Omid Farhang said...

I am a windows live mail fan too!! :D hehe!

Shirley said...

I love windows live mail and I'm fan of it too :) .

Post a Comment